Monday 1 October 2012

Well that's my dream down the drain...


Apparently the minimum height needed to become a bodyguard is 5'7 and I'm only 5'2. It's a bit of a long stretch to reach that height in 2 years and both of my parents are short so that's not exactly encouraging. I think I'm going to try as hard as I can to study and become faster and fitter to make up for my size, maybe, just maybe, it will give me what I need to stand a chance in getting the job. I wish I was taller.

That is my one wish, and it will be my one ultimate wish in life. I've tried stretching and exercising but nothing seems to help, and there aren't any martial arts dojos in my area. I don't want to learn the wrong technique so I'm going to try and better myself and become fitter so when the time comes to actually learning the art it will make my life just a little bit easier.

This is my only dream,
Dorcha Aingeal

No comments:

Post a Comment